Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't You Dare

Don't you even try to convert my opinions into yours. I have my thoughts and ideas and I know my place. Don't you dare think, for a second, that just because you have interpreted things one way means you can mark my ideas as the wrong ones. I am my own person and I will keep my own mind. I will not be that person that morphs into the same cookie cutter mold that the rest of the world seems to have fallen into. That idea that one truth is the only truth is total bull shit. I know that in my mind I have found many ways to believe in many different things. Don't tell me I am wrong or stupid for keeping an open mind. I do not need to have everything figured out in order to be a content person. I find myself quite content knowing that many things could have happened to place us on this planet. If seeing is believing, what place do you hold telling me I am wrong for not sharing your views on something that holds no visual truth? I am not saying that I do not believe I am simply saying that I have different ideas and thoughts about the same issues and theories. I am simply an open minded person that finds anything possible. What power do you hold to tell me that I am just floating though life with no real path because I don't think that your ways are the only ways. I am not tied down. I am free to the thought of my own mind. Strong in my ability to think for myself. Don't you dare try to take that away from me.

1 comment:

  1. Micaela you have a very good point. I would be just as upset if someone tryed to pull that shit with me. I think you should just tell them how tyou feel about it, really.

    ReplyDelete