Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sorry, I forgot

Damn. I forgot to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Another year to make promises to ourselves that we know we wont keep. So, what is everyone going to try and change for this lovely year? See, I never promise myself anything I know I can't keep. I usually just hope for change and pretend that maybe it will happen. You never know, maybe it will.

Shoot now that I think of it I think of all of the things that this year might mean for me.
Another year to disappoint myself. Another year to get excited over nothing. Here is another opportunity to hope for the best and only get the worst. This year is possibly the last one that I laugh and smile and see the light of the day.

Then again I think of all the amazing things that might happen.
Another year to conjure up some amazing goals and dreams that will someday, maybe, come true. This might be the same year that an opportunity, that I can't refuse, flies my way. This also might be the year that the world finally tries to fix itself and it actually works this time.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful new year and made many a new hopes for you to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment