Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sad Stupid World

I have come to the sad realization that most of the people in my life, really have no brains. I sometimes think that I am the only person on this planet that has the ability to think before I let words just pour from my mouth. Then I think that I am just a bitch and I maybe, just maybe, really need to get over it and keep my opinion to myself. That is what this bloggy thing if for though, right? I get to type whatever I want without ever saying a word. This plan is perfect. I get to express my true feelings without public eye, or ever making a complete fool of myself. You can only judge my typed blogs, not my face or my voice or my physical being. See I can do whatever I want and you can never ruin my whole being. You can only attack me with your typed words, and let me tell you, I am so much stronger than typed letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment